CH-PC Field Controllers
Lượt xem: 306
The CH-PC family of field controllers comprises a group of versatile controllers and accessories designed to perform local logics for a wide variety of HVAC equipment, lighting, meters and other building systems.
The CH-PC family includes the CH-PCG General Purpose Programmable Controller, the CH-PCA Advanced Application Programmable Controller and the CH-PCV Programmable VAV Box Controller. All these controllers are powered by 32-bit microprocessors and are fully programmable using the PCT Programming and Commissioning Tool.
The CH-PCX input/output expansion modules, network sensor devices and other accessories that provide additional inputs/outputs can be used to expand the CH-PC family’s capability.
The CH-PC family features the BACnet® MS/TP network function and accesses the system network via the BACnet® Router. The field controllers are tested and certified by the BACnet® Testing Laboratories (BTL) which ensures interoperability with third-party BACnet® products.
- BTL-certified standard BACnet® protocol – Compatible and interoperable with third-party systems or products that use the standard BACnet® protocol.
- Standardized hardware and software - The entire product family is based on a standard hardware design that simplifies installation and wiring. It is also built on standardized software, supporting the use of a single software tool to program applications, debug and troubleshoot, significantly minimizing the need for technical training and problems in systems execution.
- Adaptive control algorithm – Eliminates on-site adjustments needed for different spaces, seasons, loads and equipment performance. Control parameters automatically adjust with the change in the system dynamics as self-tuned loops. This shortens the commission time, reduces wear and tear and extends machinery and equipment life.
- Universal inputs/configurable outputs – Allows multiple signal options per channel to provide input/output flexibility.
- Complete product family with modular components – Meet the needs of any building system with different combinations and configurations of the components.