Hàng hot: | Lượt xem: 531
The Metasys Field Equipment Controllers (FEC) are a complete family of BACnet compatible field controllers and accessories designed with the flexibility to meet a wide range of your HVAC control applications.
|Mã||Mô tả||Giá thành viên||Mua hàng|
|MS-FAC2513-0||ADVANCED APPLICATION CONTROLLER 16-POINT (The Advanced Application Field Equipment Controller has 16 Input/Output (I/O) points. It is BTL-listed and certified at Protocol Revision 15 as an Advanced Application Controller and has a real-time clock for scheduling, alarming, and trending.)||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
|MS-FAC2611-0||CTRL 6UI 2BI 3BO 4CO (17-point advanced application Field Equipment Controller with 6 UI, 2 BI, 2 AO, 3 BO and 4 CO, 24 VAC, SA Bus)||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
|MS-FAC3611-0||26 Point DDC with FRAM for Global (26-point advanced application Field Controller with 8 UI, 6 BI, 6 AO and 6 BO, 24 VAC, SA Bus)||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
|MS-FAC3613-0||ADVANCED APPLICATION CONTROLLER 26-POINT (The Advanced Application Field Equipment Controller (FAC) has 26 Input/Output (I/O) points. It is BTL-listed and certified at Protocol Revision 15 as an Advanced Application Controller, features fast persistence, and has a real-time clock for scheduling, alarming, and trending.)||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
|MS-FAC4911-0||28 PT IP FAC; RTC (28-point Bacnet/IP Field Controller with 10 UI, 6 BI, 4 AO, 4 CO and 4 BO, 24 VAC, SA Bus)||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
|MS-FEC1611-1||MS-FEC1611-1 FINAL (Field Equipment Controllers)||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
|MS-FEC1621-1||MS-FEC1621-1 FINAL (Field Equipment Controllers)||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
|MS-FEC2611-0||FEC2611-0 FEC17 (Field Equipment Controllers)||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
|MS-FEC2621-0||FEC2621-1 FEC 17 (Field Equipment Controllers)||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
|MS-DIS1710-0||RMT DISPLAY FOR NCE FEC||Đăng nhập||Đăng nhập|
- Switchable Communications Protocols — Provides flexibility with a choice between BACnet MS/TP and N2 communication.
- Standard BACnet Protocol — Provides interoperability with other Building Automatcion System (BAS) products that use the widely accepted BACnet standard.
- Standard Hardware and Software Platform — Uses a common hardware design throughout the family line to support standardized wiring practices and installation workflows; also uses a common software design to support use of a single tool for control applications, commissioning, and troubleshooting to minimize technical training.
- ZFR Wireless FC or SA Bus Interface — Both the ZFR1800 Series Wireless and WNC1800/ZFR182x Pro Series Wireless Field Bus (ZFR Pro) provide a wireless alternative to hard-wired Metasys system counterparts, offering application flexibility and mobility with minimal disruption to building occupants.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Commissioning — Provides an easy-to-use connection to the configuration and commissioning tool.
- Auto-Tuned Control Loops — Reduce commissioning time, eliminate change-of-season recommissioning, and reduce wear and tear on mechanical devices.
- Universal Inputs and Configurable Outputs — Allows multiple signal options to provide input/output flexibility
- 32-bit Microprocessor — Ensures optimum performance and meets industry specifications.
- BACnet Automatic Discovery — Supports easy controller integration into a Metasys BAS.
- End-of-Line (EOL) Switch in MS/TP Field Controllers — Enables field controllers to be terminating devices on the communications bus.
- Pluggable Communications Bus and Supply Power Terminal Blocks — Expedites installation and troubleshooting.
- Writable Flash Memory — Allows standard or customized applications to be downloaded from the CCT and enables persistent application data.
- DIS17 Remote Display and the MAP Gateway Support — Enable monitoring and commanding of I/O and configuration parameters